AUCKLAND & SURROUNDS TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Auckland & Surrounds:
Auckland is a city in the North Island of New Zealand (opposite Christchurch in the South). It is a diverse, multicultural and cosmopolitan city, home to the largest Polynesian population in the world. Fine shopping and dining, surfing and black sand beaches, beautiful vineyards, volcanic islands, and caves are the attractions that Auckland and its surrounds can offer.
Treat yourself and the group you to a stunning panoramic view of Auckland and its scenic harbour when you climb Mount Eden.
Enjoy the sunset when you see the skies’ colour changes to shades of red and orange from the view at Sky Tower. There’s also a dining area, which rotates once every sixty minutes, allowing you to enjoy every angle of the city’s skyline. Visit Rangitoto Island, a volcanic island which boasts many walking tracks, bushwalks and lava caves waiting to be explored. Have your group team building program in one of the stunning natural playgrounds in Woodhill forest, or have a memorable experience at the Sealife Aquarium where you can watch penguins, sharks and other forms of marine wildlife.
- AUCKLAND & SURROUNDS TEAM BUILDING
- ROTORUA, TAUPO AND WELLINGTON AND SURROUNDS TEAM BUILDING
- TEAM BUILDING IN NZ NORTH ISLAND- OTHER
- CHRISTCHURCH & SURROUNDS TEAM BUILDING
- QUEENSTOWN AND WANAKA AND SURROUNDS TEAM BUILDING
- TEAM BUILDING IN NZ SOUTH ISLAND’S WEST COAST
- TEAM BUILDING IN NZ SOUTH ISLAND- OTHER