SYDNEY CENTENNIAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Sydney Centennial Park:
Centennial Park is Sydney’s playground in the inner east, offering visitors 189-hectares of wide open spaces for recreation, learning and leisure.
Free to visit, it is home to over 15,000 trees, Australian wildlife, ponds, flower beds, and statues, as well as a selection of cafes and restaurants. Take a walk, hire a bike, enjoy a round of golf, go horse-riding, or enjoy a picnic in the vast and beautifully maintained open green spaces.
- TEAM BUILDING IN PARKS WITHIN SYDNEY
- SYDNEY CENTENNIAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
- ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS TEAM BUILDING
- BARANGAROO TEAM BUILDING
- LANE COVE NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
- PIRRAMA PARK TEAM BUILDING
- EASTERN BEACHES TEAM BUILDING
- NORTHERN BEACHES TEAM BUILDING
- SYDNEY HARBOUR NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING