ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in royal botanic gardens:
Tarpeian Way is a great location for an outdoor team building program, as it is easily accessible from the Central Business District via Macquarie Street, yet it provides a most beautiful natural setting. Well-kept lawns are shaded by majestic Port Jackson fig trees and palm trees. Best of all, it provides views straight down to the Opera House and over the water to the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
There are facilities nearby, including public toilets and a range of bars/restaurants underneath the Opera House and at Circular Quay. These are within walking distance, which makes for a streamlined transition into evening activities for your group.
Other great locations like Barangaroo and the Royal Botanic Gardens are just a stone’s throw away and you won’t want to pass up the chance to pay them a visit.
- TEAM BUILDING IN PARKS WITHIN SYDNEY
- SYDNEY CENTENNIAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
- ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS TEAM BUILDING
- BARANGAROO TEAM BUILDING
- LANE COVE NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
- PIRRAMA PARK TEAM BUILDING
- EASTERN BEACHES TEAM BUILDING
- NORTHERN BEACHES TEAM BUILDING
- SYDNEY HARBOUR NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING