PIRRAMA PARK TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Pirrama park:
Pirrama Park is a 1.8-hectare harbourside space in Pyrmont on the western side of the city. This perfectly landscaped site includes grasslands, wide avenues, a playground, a cafe, public toilets, and picturesque spots for barbecues and picnics. The park has a sheltered bay where you can access the water. It’s a great setting for group retreats and team building programs.
You’ll see the original shoreline marked by the foreshore esplanade, as the park was built on land reclaimed from the water. Sustainable features of the park include solar panels, rainwater capture and re-use, energy efficient lighting, and timber decking made from recycled materials. Pirrama Park honours the first Australians who lived in the area. It means “rocking stone” in the Gadigal language.
- TEAM BUILDING IN PARKS WITHIN SYDNEY
- SYDNEY CENTENNIAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
- ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS TEAM BUILDING
- BARANGAROO TEAM BUILDING
- LANE COVE NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
- PIRRAMA PARK TEAM BUILDING
- EASTERN BEACHES TEAM BUILDING
- NORTHERN BEACHES TEAM BUILDING
- SYDNEY HARBOUR NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING