MAGNETIC ISLAND TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Magnetic Island:
Magnetic Island or ‘Maggie’ is an island 8 kilometres offshore and a 25-minute ferry ride from Townsville. It offers secluded and palm-fringed beaches, hiking trails, relaxed tropical lifestyle, snorkelling adventures, abundant wildlife and extraordinary landscapes. The quiet vibe makes it an ideal place to relax and unwind for a group of people who want to destress and rest from work.
Maggie offers many accommodation options. From backpacker hostels to luxury resorts and affordable BnB’s, everyone is sure to have the accommodation perfect to suit each one’s travel style.
Perfect for corporate retreats or outdoor full-day team building programs, Maggie offers endless opportunities for group activities. Follow the Hawking Tracks for scenic views of the island, relax and unwind on one of the beaches, have a picnic by the beach, or stroll and explore the rainforests.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- Nearly 70% of the total area of Magnetic Island belongs to Magnetic Island National Park.
- As per the estimates in 2013 there are over 800 koalas living in Magnetic Island.
- Because of its proximity to Townsville, Magnetic Island became an important defensive position during World War II.
3D SATELLITE MAP OF MAGNETIC ISLAND:
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- Water Sports
- Scuba Diving
- Adventure Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Bike Tours
- Boat Tours
- Scooter Rides
- Cruises & Charters
- Magnetic Island Cruises
- Nature & Wildlife
- Golf & Tenpin
- Magnetic Island Country Club
- National Parks
- Walking Tracks
- Other Things To Do
- Magnetic Island Yoga
PLACES TO EAT IN MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- Magnetic Island Cafes, Restaurants & Bars:
- Sandi’s on Magnetic Island
- Marlin Bar
- Restaurant Le Paradis Brasserie & Take Away @ Nelly
- Barefoot Art Food Wine
- Quick, Cheap Eats in Magnetic Island:
BEST TEAM BUILDING VENUES IN MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- National Parks
- Magnetic Island National Park
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Indoor/Outdoor Venues:
- Magnetic Island Bowls Club