TOWNSVILLE/MAGNETIC ISLAND TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Townsville/Magnetic Island:
On Queensland’s north-east coast you can find the beautiful destination city of Townsville. The city boasts a population of over 180,000 and one of Australia’s most iconic landscapes enriched with natural, cultural and urban attractions.
We will draw your group to the amazing places like The Strand, a tropical beach strip, coral reef, relics of warships and the nearby Magnetic Island which is a small mountainous island spread across an area of 52km². Magnetic island is also a perfect getaway with pristine hidden beaches, palm trees, wildlife and national park reserves.
Whether your team pursues a getaway to a distinctive nature reserve, urban city or to a tropical island destination, all make this region the perfect location for your next team building retreat. We design your custom-built team experiences tailored to your needs. Your event or team building program will be customised to your group, everything is bespoke. Find out more here about Townsville and Magnetic Island for your next corporate escape!
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND
- On average Townsville has 300 sunny days a year.
- JR, The World Famous Texas Longhorn Steer in Townsville holds a Guinness World Record for the Longest Horns in the World.
- Paluma Range National Park is the southern gateway for the Wet Tropics of Queensland, which is one of twelve UNESCO Natural World Heritage Sites in Australia.
- Townsville’s Town Common Conservation Park is the first ever National Park in Australia to introduce Segway tours.
- Nearly 70% of the total area of Magnetic Island belongs to Magnetic Island National Park.
- As per the estimates in 2013 there are over 800 koalas living in Magnetic Island.
- Because of its proximity to Townsville, Magnetic Island became an important defensive position during World War II.
TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND’S KEY DEMOGRAPHICS:
TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND’S SUMMARY STATISTICS:
TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND POPULATION PYRAMID CHART:
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- Water Sports
- Scuba Diving
- Adventure Tours
- Texas Longhorn Wagon Tour
- 4WD Tours
- Bike Tours
- Boat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Scooter Rides
- Cruises & Charters
- Magnetic Island Cruises
- Fish City Charters
- Nature & Wildlife
- Billabong Sanctuary
- Golf & Tenpin
- Magnetic Island Country Club
- Townsville Mini Golf & Fun Park
- Townsville Tenpin & Fun Centre
- National Parks
- Walking Tracks
- Culture, History & Community Services
- The Drill Hall Studio
- Museum of Underwater Art
- Train Park
- Other Things To Do
- Townsville Barra Fun Park
- Magnetic Island Yoga
- Escape Academy
PLACES TO EAT IN TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- Townsville Cafes, Restaurants & Bars:
- The Balcony Restaurant
- Summerie’s Thai Restaurant
- Ribs and Rumps
- Pier Restaurant
- Miss Songs
- Quick, Cheap Eats in Townsville:
- Grill’d Townsville
- Magnetic Island Cafes, Restaurants & Bars:
- Sandi’s on Magnetic Island
- Marlin Bar
- Restaurant Le Paradis Brasserie & Take Away @ Nelly
- Barefoot Art Food Wine
- Quick, Cheap Eats in Magnetic Island:
BEST TEAM BUILDING VENUES IN TOWNSVILLE – MAGNETIC ISLAND:
- National Parks
- Dalrymple National Park
- Paluma Range National Park
- Magnetic Island National Park
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Bowling Green Bay
- Girringun National Park
- Halifax Bay Wetlands National Park
- Townsville Town Common Conservation Park
- Indoor/Outdoor Venues:
- Magnetic Island Bowls Club
- Jezzine Fort
- Riverway Arts Centre
- Townsville Community Garden
- Perfume Garden Park