LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Lamington National Park:
Bring your team to a beautiful series of rainforests and walking tracks with spectacular views suited for any team building adventure. About 90 minutes south of Brisbane is where you’ll find Lamington National Park. Walk through the stunning forests and discover Lamington’s abundance of waterfalls – with over 500 of them!
Experience everything Lamington National Park offers, from the nearby vineyards to the quaint and inviting local restaurants and cafes. The large park makes an excellent getaway and retreat, with modern accommodation just a walk away. Spend the weekend here and visit the National Park’s sisters: Springbrook National Park and Border Ranges National Park.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK:
- Tamborine, Springbrook, Beechmont, and Lamington are remnants of the Tweed volcano’s northern flank.
- Today, Lamington is one of the few places where Nothofagus and Araucaria plants stand together to remind us of the ‘golden age’ when the climate was warm and wet, just before the new flowering plants overtook conifers.
- Lamington National Park has over 500 waterfalls.
- About 58 plants and 22 animals are protected within the National Park, as they are classified as vulnerable, rare, or threatened with extinction.
3D SATELLITE MAP OF LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK:
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK:
- The Tree Top Walk
- 9 suspension bridges about 16 meters above the ground
- Bird’s eye view from a deck over 30 meters above the ground
- Wishing Tree
- A beautiful hollowed tree
- Mick’s Tower
- Enjoy the tranquility of the rainforest
- Centenary Track
- Offers excellent bird watching opportunities
- Morans Falls
- Stunning waterfall view
- Python Rock
- Overlooks Castle Crag to the Lost World, Mount Throakban, and Morans Falls
- Pretty Produce
- See the butterflies, insects and walk among fields of soaring summer flowers such as sunflowers, cosmos, zinnia, and amaranth
- O’Reilly’s Lost World Spa
- Let the stresses of the job melt away with a relaxing spa day
PLACES TO EAT IN LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK:
- O’Reilly’s Mountain Cafe and Gift Shop
- Lamington Teahouse
- O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards
BEST TEAM BUILDING VENUES IN LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK:
- O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Pretty Produce
- Binna Burra day-use area
- Green Mountains day-use area
- Walking tracks
- Multiple trails on offer that are a great base for team building