WIVENHOE DAM TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Wivenhoe:
Wivenhoe Dam or Lake Wivenhoe is the main water supply for South East Queensland located 80 km from the city of Brisbane in the Brisbane Surrounds area. Built in 1984, it was designed for flood mitigation control, water storage, hydroelectricity and recreation.
Captain Logan Camp is one of the camping sites in the area that provides facilities such as toilets, hot showers, barbecue area, boat ramps, picnic areas and playgrounds. Boating, kayaking, sailing, canoeing and swimming are also allowed in Lake Wivenhoe.
- BRIBIE ISLAND TEAM BUILDING
- NORTH STRADBROKE ISLAND TEAM BUILDING
- GLASSHOUSE MOUNTAINS TEAM BUILDING
- MORETON ISLAND TEAM BUILDING
- MORETON BAY TEAM BUILDING
- MT TAMBORINE TEAM BUILDING
- TOOWOOMBA TEAM BUILDING
- WIVENHOE DAM TEAM BUILDING
- CANUNGRA TEAM BUILDING
- MOUNT MEE TEAM BUILDING