FIJI TEAM BUILDING
Team Building Programs in Fiji:
Fiji, the ultimate island destination located in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean known as a constant holiday getaway for people all around the world; especially for Australians and New Zealanders. Fiji is an island nation located in the east of Australia and north of New Zealand consists of more than 330 islands. It makes up the archipelago that is Fiji and tourism makes up the country’s main industry.
With a trip to Fiji you can experience amazing cruises, scuba diving and snorkelling in clear waters, off-roading, kayaking, jet skiing, paragliding, ziplining, skydiving and so very much more! This country is made to be enjoyed and Unique Team Building can plan your team’s next corporate team building retreat that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Team Building retreat in Fiji is ideal for annual retreats and you can reward your team with our most significant corporate escape to this fascinating island destination – Fiji. Take time for planning and reflection, and come back with a re-energised team.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT FIJI:
- Fiji is an island nation that consists of 333 islands, but only 110 islands are inhabited.
- Fiji is the home to over 4000 square miles of pristine coral reef.
- Fiji is known as the soft coral capital of the world.
- Though Fijian is also spoken in Fiji, English is their official language.
- The International Date Line lays through Taveuni Island where you can stand between two different days.
- Most Islands are owned by Fijian traditional owners and it is believed to be rude to wear a hat in their villages as only the chief can wear a hat.
FIJI POPULATION PYRAMID CHART:
Credit : 2017 Population and Housing Census – Fiji Bureau of Statistics
3D SATELLITE MAP OF FIJI:
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN FIJI:
- Water Sports
- Scuba Diving
- Paddle Board
- Nature & Marine Life
- Rainbow Reef
- Moon Reef
- Adventure & Tours
- Off-road Safari
- Go Dirty Tours Fiji
- Kila WORLD
- River Tubing Fiji
- Sleeping Giant Zipline, Orchid Falls & Jungle Safari
- National Parks
- South Sea Cruises
- Culture, History & Community Services
- Fiji Culture Village
- Flavours of Fiji Cooking School
- Lawai Pottery Village
- Other Things To Do
- Big Bula Waterpark
- Kila WORLD
- kula wild adventure park
PLACES TO EAT IN FIJI:
- Restaurants, Cafes & Bars in Viti Levu
- Wicked Walu @ Warwick Fiji
- Ocean Terrace @ Bedarra Beach Inn
- Taste Fiji
- Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant
- The Rhum-Ba
- Restaurants, Cafes & Bars in Vanua Levu
- Captain’s Table
- Decked Out Cafe
- Surf ‘n’ Turf
- Grace Road Kitchen
BEST TEAM BUILDING VENUES IN FIJI:
- National Parks & Forest Reserves;
- Waisali Rainforest Reserve
- Waitabu Marine Park
- Koroyanitu National Park
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
- Mount Koroyanitu
- Indoor/Outdoor Venues;
- Flora Tropica Botanical Gardens
- Thurston Gardens
- Tavuni Hill Fort
- Nakoroloaloa Cave
- Savurua Botanical Gardens
- Momi Battery Historical Park