We’re lucky to live in Australia. The worlds only Island-continent, we are a unique arc full of plants and animals from our ancient Gondwana origins. Our lands traditional custodians lived in harmony with the land and sea for over 60, 000 years, which means Australian Aborigines are longest living cultures in the world.
With over 500 National Parks, many are easily accessible to our major suburban centres. However, for many people to experience the full benefit of nature an experienced eco-guide and outdoor educator is what’s needed. Interpretation using all five senses will give your group a greater connection, and a background in experiential learning ensures groups and individuals will bond and grow together through shared challenge and appreciation.
The main activities in our nature-based team building are:
- Bushwalking – either challenging, tranquil or both
- Swimming – great way to cool down and relax in summer
- Bush Tucker Tasting – learn how to survive
- History, Geology, Plants and Wildlife Interpretation – its amazing what’s on your door step
- Meditation and Contemplation – take time to let it soak in
As an eco-tour operator, we can also combine transport for greater options. Bushwalks can form part of programs such as our one-day outdoor team building from Sydney, our overnight corporate retreats or as part of a bespoke team building program.
*We are happy to serve you in all locations listed, however travel allowances may apply for locations outside of Sydney, our home base.