We’ll take your group West, to follow in the footsteps of the early pioneers. A retreat in the Blue Mountains will give you plenty of time in the outdoors, doing bushwalks, team building or a range of other activities.
To find the personality of Australia, we’ll take you to meet the Norris family. Their farm is at the edge of the bush and Outback. Bill’s singing, shearing and whip-cracking, Mary’s country hospitality, Wilf’s and Pat’s wisdom and compassion and the addition of other locals, will make it an overnight to remember.
2 day Blue Mountains Retreat
- Wildlife park
- Team building activities
- Optional activities such as abseiling, canyoning, mountain biking
2 day Norris Farm Retreat
- Jenolan caves
- Horse and dog tricks, whip cracking,
- Farm activities and demonstrations- sheep shearing, harvesting, mustering
- Damper, campfire songs, bush poetry, Aboriginal dance, star gazing
3 day Blue Mountains and Norris Farm Retreat
- A combination or extension of the above
*Enquire now to discuss all the great options. This retreat also includes a professional photography package.